- coffee coffee coffee
- wrote eight pages of a new chapter of my current work in progress
- revised two poems
- reviewed submission log
- checked on website status
- took a four mile walk--good for brainstorming ideas
- received rejection from a short story contest
- worked on formulating a business plan (1 year/3 year/5 year)
- read a chapter of a book on writing craft
The kiddos had a two hour delay due to the extreme cold. So my writerly activity timeline was crunched a wee bit. (But I'm always grateful for a little extra time with them.)
Not bad for a frosty January Indiana day. Not bad. If only every day of the week could be this productive!
What did you do today to meet your writing goals?